Amy and Angie's Favorite

Amy and Angie's Favorite
Self Portrait Contest

Monday, December 6, 2010

I heart faces


I was searching around the net for doing self portraits and came across this blog (http://sereinasphotography.blogspot.com/) ...to put it lightly, Sereina rocked it.

I do all different types of photography, so I figured it's time to start with people and portraits. I didn't have much time to make this entry, so I'm using a photo shoot I played with about 2 weeks ago. I just slapped this blog up and will refine it over the next few weeks.



























14 comments:

  1. VERY nice! Looks like a karate gi! My husband is a 2nd degree in 2 different karate styles, so I know how to spot my uniforms! LOL

    LOVE the lighting on this one! Very well done!

    And WELCOME to iHeartfaces! You will never get bored with the challenges and you will learn a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drama in your photo! And welcome to IHF. :)

    -Angie
    co-founder of IHF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the feedback from everyone. Look forward to future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dramatic lighting. Makes you seem so mysterious, like we've got a lot to learn about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool comment Jeni :) I subscribed to your blog, hope to see some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Angie and Amy's top ten!
    What a superb portrait... dramatic, mysterious and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Hayley, that's great feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured! Love the far-away look in your eye and the dramatic light.

    ReplyDelete